Trekking to Summit 2 days 1 night package start from Sembalun village on 1.150 m above sea level to the crater rim Sembalun on 2.639 m asl, summit Rinjani 3.726m and back down to Sembalun.
Arrival Lombok – Transfers to Hotel
Arrival at Lombok Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Lembar/Bangsal harbor ,Teluk Kodek or maybe from any main object tourist among (Mataram,Senggigi,Kuta lombok,3 Gilis Trawangan,Meno,Air) and will pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in senaru where is the place we always recomment before the trek,then you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, they will briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips, Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep can be seen if you arrive min 1 hour min, before the sunset , Free at Leisure. Welcome Dinner with our staff
Note!: stay over night before the trek in senggigi can be arrange on the request.
• Lombok Aiport –Senggigi approximately 1,25 minutes by private car
• Lombok – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
• Lembar- Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
• Mataram/ Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
• Tluk Kode/ Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village approx1, hour 25 minutes.
• Gilis – Bangsal harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat
Day 01:Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1.150.m) – Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639.m)
If you haven’t enough visit time to trek Rinjani, but you’re interest to climb summit Mount Rinjani, we suggest you to choose these packages. It just two days, one night trekking.
Read carefully our detail trekking itinerary:
The The breakfast at 06.00 am, make sure you got breakfast before climbing. Sembalun is starting point. To reach Sembalun take forty five minute drive by car. We suggest you to always keep sunblock cream, because you’ll crosses broad undulating grassland. There are some shelter on the trail to take break, first shelter(pos 1) lies on 1500 metres it above sea level in Padabalong or one and half hour from base. The trips will be stopped for a lunch on second shelter (pos 2), our team will prepare lunch with some menu. The trip will continue to the pos (1800m) three before you hit steep. Trek from pos three to creater rim take two or three hours, the trail become steeper and steeper until the creater on 2639 metres, where a place with altitude sickness can occur in some people. Here you can see: the sun set, summit, and incredible views.
Day 02: Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639m) – Summit/Top 3.726m – Sembalun Village 1.150m ) – Gilis- Senggigi or Mataram
Wake up at 2:00 am to prepare for the summit. The guide and porter prepare small breakfast with toast and hot coffee or tea. The trip to the summit takes four hours to hike from the crater. It takes about 45 minutes to climber up a steep, slippery, and indistinct trail to the ridge that leads to Rinjani. Once on the ridge it’s a relatively easy walk uphill. The trail gets steeper and steeper, and with just 350m to go before summit, This section can take about an hour. The views from the top are magnificent on a clear day. In total it takes three hours or more to reach the summit, and two to get back down to base camp on creater. After bagging peak it’s possible to reach Sembalun the same day. After two hour descent, it’s a long and hot three-hour walk back to the village. Head of early and make sure you’ve brought along plenty of water.
Ady Adventure offers Private and Sharing package :
1. Private package : only You with friends plus our guide and porters in the group.
2. Sharing package : Maximum 10 person trekker plus our guide and porter in the group.
Prices List 2 Days 1 Night Summit per person
|2 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 pax +|
|225 USD||190 USD||175 USD|
• Pick up and transfers
• Gili boat ticket destination Gilis
• A night accommodation in Senaru / Senggigi before the trek,
• Trekking guide
• Foods and drinking water on the trek,
• Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
• Entrance fee for the national park idr.150.000/trekker
• Trekking certificate (on request)
• Camping Chair
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Tips for guide and porters
For more information or book this package please use the contact form below.